Myosport Creatine Information
> DUO-PHASE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY
> CONVENIENT ONE A DAY DOSE, PROVIDING CREATINE 24 HOURS A DAY
> INTEGRATED LOADING PHASE, NO LOAD REQUIRED
> ENHANCES GAINS IN STRENGTH AND MUSCLE MASS
> DELAYS FATIGUE
> 10 GRAMS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE PER SERVING
> 100% BIOAVAILABLE
> NO GASTRIC UPSET
> NO BLOATING
> CONVENIENT SINGLE SERVING POUCH
> DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE MILK FLAVOR
Elite athletes have used creatine since the 1950s, yet it wasnt until a 1992 publication that the rest of the world learned about its incredible benefits . Since that time hundreds of studies have been conducted and thousands of articles have been written about how creatine can improve physical performance and health. Creatine supplementation increases strength , jumping ability , speed , and enhances gains in strength and muscle mass from weight training [5, 6]. While various forms of creatine products have come and gone on the market, none have truly revolutionized the industry. That is about to change. Introducing the next stage of the creatine evolution:
MyoSport Duo-Phase Time Released Creatine.
Whats so revolutionary about this product? For starters it contains 10 g of pure creatine monohydrate per serving. Thats up to 500% more than other creatine products. Normally only about 20% of creatine is absorbed into the blood , so your body never even sees the other 80%. MyoSport Duo-Phase Time Released Creatine is scientifically formulated to release creatine in specific amounts at defined intervals throughout the day. The result: You absorb all of the creatine you buy and you dont waste money!
The graph at the bottom depicts what happens after you take MyoSport Duo-Phase Time Released Creatine.
In Phase 1 50% (or 5 grams) of creatine is released along with dextrose. The dextrose stimulates insulin which helps to maximize creatine uptake, assuring you 100% absorption .
In Phase 2 50% (or 5 grams) of creatine is released in the intestine over the next 24 hours; blood levels of creatine are elevated for a sustained period of time.
You dont have to worry about loading. Just take one dose in the morning and you dont need any more creatine the rest of the day. This saves you even more money by avoiding the multiple doses normally required for loading. The elevated blood creatine levels will help you increase performance and recover from exercise . Start your revolution today!
1. Harris, R.C, et al. Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation. Clinical Science, 1992. 83(3): p. 367-374.
2. Becque, M.D, et al. Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 2000. 32(3): p. 654-658.
3. Bosco, C., et al. Effect of oral creatine supplementation on jumping and running performance. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 1997. 18(5): p. 369-372.
4. Dawson, B., et al. Effects of oral creatine loading on single and repeated maximal short sprints. Australian Journal of Science & Medicine in Sport, 1995. 27(3): p. 56-61.
5. Maganaris, C.N. et al. Creatine supplementation enhances maximum voluntary isometric force and endurance capacity in resistance trained men. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 1998. 163(3): p. 279-287.
6. Volek, J.S., et al. Performance and muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy resistance training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 1999. 31(8): p. 1147-1156.
7. Steenge, G.R., et al. Stimulatory effect of insulin on creatine accumulation in human skeletal muscle. American Journal of Physiology, 1998. 275(6 Pt 1): p. E974-E979.
8. Bellinger, B.M., et al. Oral creatine supplementation decreases plasma markers of adenine nucleotide degradation during a 1-h cycle test. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 2000. 170(3): p. 217-224.
*These statements about Myosport Creatine
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Myosport Creatine
is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.