Stuff: Your cart is empty.

Average Customer Review:

Be the first person to write a Complete Whey Power review!

Complete Whey Power

Everything > Muscle Building > Bodybuilding Protein > Whey Protein > ISS Research Complete Whey Power

Supplement Brand: ISS Research
Complete Whey Power
Complete Whey Power Information
Complete Whey Power

- Tired of clumps in your protein powders? Our nonclumping Whey formula mixes effortlessly with a few stirs of a spoon!

- ISS Research wants you to feel the benefits of ultra-filtered, non-denatured, unadulterated whey protein. We have combined very low-, low-, medium-, and high-molecular weight whey polypeptides to provide a full spectrum of muscular energy and protein synthesis enhancement that together enable your body to burn fat more efficiently and increase lean muscle mass.

Directions: Mix one scoop of Complete Whey Power in 4 oz. cold water, nonfat milk, or other cold beverage. Also perfect over cereal or yogurt, and as a dairy substitute in sauces or pancake batter.

Ingredients: Special ultrafiltered, nondenatured, high-quality whey protein concentrate, predigested ion-exchange whey-protein hydrolysate, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose.

Note: Product contains no added tryptophan, and quantities present are naturally occurring from protein sources in the product.

Complete Whey Power Ingredients
Special Ultra-Filtered, Non-Denatured, High Quality Whey Protein Concentrate, Pre-Digested, Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Dutch Processed, De-Fatted Cocoa Powder, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose

Complete Whey Power Suggested Usage
Mix one scoop (22gm) of complete whey power in four ounces of cold water, non-fat milk or your favorite beverage. Complete whey power is a perfect additive to your favorite cereals, yogurt, pancakes and sauces. Complete whey power mixes instantly with a spoon.

Complete Whey Power Recommended Daily Allowance
Calories - 96, Calories from Fat - 15, Total Fat - 1.5gm - 2%, Saturated Fat - 1gm - 5%, Cholesterol - 25mg - 8%, Sodium - 50mg - 3%, Total Carbohydrate - 2gm - 1%, Dietary Fiber - 1gm - 4%, Sugars - 1gm, Protein - 17gm - 34%, Calcium - 10%, Potassium - 225mg - 6%, [Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.], [% Daily Value]

Complete Whey Power Contains
Essential Amino Acids: Leucine (BCAA)&11.5gm, Isoleucine (BCAA)&6.5gm, Valine (BCAA)&6.2gm, Lysine&9.6gm, Threonine&6.8gm, Methionine&2.2gm, Phenylalanine&3.5gm, Tryptophan&1.8gm, Conditionally Essential Amino Acids: Arginine&2.5gm, Histidine&2.0gm, Non-Essential Amino Acids: Alanine&5.2gm, Aspartic Acid&11.2gm, Glutamic Acid&12.5gm, Glycine&1.9gm, Proline&5.9gm, Serine&4.9gm, Tyrosine&3.2gm, Cysteine&2.6gm

Complete Whey Power Does Not Contain
Sugar Added, Aspartame, Added Tryptophan.

Complete Whey Power

*These statements about Complete Whey Power have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Complete Whey Power is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Out of Stock

We currently are out of stock of Complete Whey Power.
Please check back soon

2.2 lbs.

Complete Whey Power Reviews

Be the first person to write a Complete Whey Power review!


Home  |  Contact Us  |  Return Policy  |  Shipping Cost  |  What Our Customers Are Saying
Bodybuilding Sites  |  Discontinued Brands  |  Terms of Use  |  Security and Privacy
© Copyright 2002-2006