Stuff: Your cart is empty.

Average Customer Review:

View all 5 reviews


Everything > Fat Loss > Stimulant Free Energy Boosters > Cytosport Cytomax

Supplement Brand: Cytosport
Cytomax Information
Cytomax by CytoSport is the world's most advanced complex carbohydrate, electrolyte performance energy drink. Cytomax helps promote proper hydration, steady energy levels, and reduces fatigue during exercise.

Cytomax Beats The Burn: Cytomax's patented alpha L-Polylactate buffers the production of lactic acid in your muscles. This reduces the "burn" during intense training and minimizes post-exercise muscle soreness.

Steady Energy: Complex carbs in Cytomax stabilize blood sugar during exercise to eliminate sugar crash.

Cell Protection: Antioxidants in Cytomax prevent free radical damage to muscle cells.

Oxygen Delivery: Succinates in Cytomax enhance oxygen delivery by up to 11% during exercise. This reducex the feeling of exertion and minimizes muscle damage.

Cellular Balance: Electrolytes in Cytomax ensure cellular nutrient balance is quickly restored after exercise.

Low Osmoality: Cytomax ensures fluid reaches your muscles rapidlly- as fast as water!

Natural Herbal "Lift": Cytomax reduces your perceived effort so you can push harder. (in Tangy Orange, Go Grape and Peachy Keen flavors only)


Cytomax Usage:
Before and During Worktout: Mix 1 to 1 1/2 scoops of Cytomax with 16 ounces of water to ensure a proper carbohydrate solution. Drink Cytomax about 15 minutes before working out and consistently during your training. To ensure proper hydration, drink 32 ounces of Cytomx per each hour of exercise.

After: Drink a post-workout bottle of Cytomax for muscle recovery and rehydration.

Cytomax Ingredients
CytoSport's Unique Complex Carbohydrate Blend including Amylopectin Starches and Maltodextrins from Corn Hybrids, Alpha L-Polylactate (our patented l-lactate formulation containing non-acidic l-lactate ionically bound to l-arginine, fructose, glycine, l-histidine and l-alanine, sodium l-lactate, potassium l-lactate, l-pyruvate), Fructose, Glucose, Potassium Succinate, L-Glutamic Acid, Inosine, Magnesium Succinate, Calcium Succinate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, Food Gum, Chromium Polynicotinate (chromeMate gtf)

Cytomax Suggested Usage
Mix one to one and a half scoops of Cytomax in 16 oz. of water. Begin drinking 15-30 minutes into exercise. Drink 5 oz. every 15 minutes. After training, slowly drink another 16 oz. over the next hour to aid in recovery.

Cytomax Recommended Daily Allowance
Calories - 95, Total Fat - 0g - 0%, Saturated Fat - 0gm - 0%, Cholesterol - 0gm - 0%, Sodium - 100mg - 4%, Potassium - 110mg - 3%, Total Carbohydrates - 20gm - 7%, Dietary Fiber - 0gm - 0%, Sugars - 11gm^, Protein - 0gm** - 0%, Vitamin A - 0%, Vitamin C - 100%. Not a significant source of calcium or iron. [% Daily Value], [** Product contains no complete proteins, only selected amino acids as disclosed in the ingredient declaration], [* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet]. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Total Fat - less than 65gm* - 80gm**, Saturated Fat - less than 20gm*, - 25gm**, Cholesterol - less than 300mg*, - 300mg**, Sodium - less than 2400mg*, - 2400mg**, Potassium - less than 3500mg*, - 3500mg**, Total Carbohydrate - 300gm*, - 375mg**, Dietary Fiber - 25gm*,30gm** , [^ Contains fructose and starches - no sucrose], Calories per gram: Fat - 9, Carbohydrate - 4, Protein - 4, [* Calories 2000], [** Calories 2500]

Cytomax Does Not Contain
Sucrose, Aspartame, Caffeine.


*These statements about Cytomax have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Cytomax is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Out of Stock

We currently are out of stock of Cytomax.
Please check back soon

Cytomax Reviews

Write a Cytomax review and share your thoughts with fellow athletes.
  1.  Charlotan Powder
    What a joke! The claims are ridiculous and the marketing is shameful. This isn't even scientific enough to qualify as "junk science". It is just overpriced junk.
    Reviewer: Brad Keenan from Michigan on May 01, 2008

  1.  Fraud
    I am Philip Kafka and although I did enjoy this product... I did not write that review. I'd appreciate it if refrained from putting words in my mouth. Thanks. -pk,
    Reviewer: Philip Kafka from Chicago on December 13, 2007

  1.  40 pounds in 8 weeks my ass
    no way did you put on that much muscle. if you gained 40 pounds of lard, then it is probably normal for you.
    Reviewer: aj from boulder co on August 27, 2007

Read All 5 Cytomax Reviews >>

Home  |  Contact Us  |  Return Policy  |  Shipping Cost  |  What Our Customers Are Saying
Bodybuilding Sites  |  Discontinued Brands  |  Terms of Use  |  Security and Privacy
© Copyright 2002-2006