Stuff: Your cart is empty.

Average Customer Review:

Be the first person to write a Protein Brownie review!

Protein Brownie

Supplement Brand: Southern Signature Foods
Protein Brownie Information
Protein Brownie Peanut Butter

Product Description
The Sugar-Free Southern Delite is a delicious snack packed with 14g of our premium protein blend that includes CFM Whey. A package contains two chocolate coated cookies each of which has less than 8 net impact carbs. This exciting new product is designed to serve athletes, carb-conscious dieters, and diabetics. Each package is also loaded with TruCal premium calcium from milk to offer 20% of the daily recommended value of this essential nutrient now shown to be helpful with weight loss.

The Southern Delite has the quality ingredients and nutrition you are looking for, but what really sets it apart is taste. The Sugar-Free Southern Delite is not an extruded productthis is a baked good with that authentic taste and aroma that only baked goods have. Your customers will love it! The Southern Delite is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.

Chocolate-Coated Peanut Butter: Real peanut butter in a soft chewy cookie topped with chocolate
Chocolate-Coated Chocolate Almond: Real almonds in a brownie-like cookie topped with chocolate
Coming Soon: Lemon Almond, Apple Cinnamon Caramel

Kosher Certification
Orthodox Union, Circle U Dairy.
The Sugar-Free Southern Delite has two servings in each 2.1 oz. package. Our display box contains 15 individual packages. Single or multiple boxes are available for purchase.


NET WT 2.1oz. (60g). Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bar (30g). Servings per Container (2). Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 3.0g (15% DV), Cholest. less than 5mg (1% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar Alc. 4g, Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutritional Data Compiled by the American Institute of Baking.

maltitol, protein blend (whey protein isolate, calcium sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate), peanut butter, hydrogenated starch hydrolystate, almond butter, peanuts, peanut extract, fractionated palm kernel oil, lactitol, whole eggs, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (may contain soybean and/or cottonseed oil), cocoa (processed with alkali), peanut flour, rice flour, maltodextrin, oat fiber, glycerin, milk calcium complex, soy flour, natural and artificial flavors, gum acacia, salt, mono+diglycerides, baking soda, corn starch, xanthan gum, lecithin, sucralose, potassium sorbate as preservative, ammonium alginate, calcium alginate, calcium carbonate, alpha amylase, partially hydrogenated palm oil, acesulfame potassium. Allergy Information: Manufactured on equipment that processes nuts and seeds.

Protein Brownie

*These statements about Protein Brownie have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Protein Brownie is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

We've discontinued Protein Brownie and we no longer have it in stock.

Protein Brownie Reviews

Be the first person to write a Protein Brownie review!


Home  |  Contact Us  |  Return Policy  |  Shipping Cost  |  What Our Customers Are Saying
Bodybuilding Sites  |  Discontinued Brands  |  Terms of Use  |  Security and Privacy
© Copyright 2002-2006